The excellent facilities of San Jorge School are amongst the most modern in the north-eastern area of Madrid. The school’s spacious classrooms all have natural lighting and ventilation, which together with a carefully selected decoration and state of the art equipment contribute to creating a comfortable, safe and happy environment for the full educational development of our children.
The school premises have been designed following rigorous safety norms to ensure the maximum integrity and wellbeing of our children.
- Psychomotricity room and multiple purpose room
- Outdoor playground equipped with safety flooring to prevent falls and injuries
- Innovative didactic resources and materials for children’s play and recreational time
- State of the art audio visual equipment and computers
- Interactive digital whiteboards
- Cinema screen
- Ergonomically designed furniture
- Modern heating and air conditioning system
Capacity and classrooms
San Jorge School has a maximum of 84 places.
Classrooms and Capacity
Located in Calle de General Aranaz, San Jorge School has 6 classrooms, besides the psychomotricity room and the school dinning room. They are distributed as follows:
- 2 classrooms for babies: 8 places per classroom
- 2 classrooms for children between the ages of 1 and 2 years – 14 places per classroom
- 2 classrooms for children between the ages of 2 and 3 years – 20 places per classroom
Centro San Jorge School General Aranaz, 85-87 - 28027 MADRID