- To offer a personalised high quality education adapted to the individual needs of each child.
- To create a pleasant, safe and stimulating environment so that the child’s first school experience is a positive and unforgettable one.
- To stimulate the physical, intellectual, emotional and social development of the child through the use of games and innovative methods.
- To encourage the child’s independence by teaching them good habits in hygiene and health.
- To promote the values of respect, solidarity and responsibility through group activities.
- To stimulate an active bilingualism (English-Spanish) so that our students can alternate both languages naturally.